Saturday, December 1, 2012

Jakks Pacific: Season 5 Everyday Stella and Flora on eBay!

Picture from eBay seller yesterchest. Will remove photo if asked. Does not belong to me.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-New-Winx-Club-City-Style-Collection-Dolls-Flora-and-Stella-Ready-to-ship-/330838362179?pt=US_Dolls_Bears_Toys&hash=item4d0780c843

*NOT MINE*

OMG OMG OMG, SCREAMING!!!

I can't believe I found this... was checking eBay recent listed for Winx Club, and look what I found!

These things... are amazing. The sudden jump in quality is amazing. I LOVE it. I can't believe they're already out, too! Where were they found!?!? Time for my to go Winx doll hunting!

Flora's dress is AMAZINGLY detailed and gorgeous, and the new makeup on her I'm totally loving. I'm wondering if Harmonix will have new makeup too, and they just didn't in the promo pictures?

Stella looks GORGEOUS! Those two curled parts in the front, the gorgeous dress, the new eyeshadow... I love it, just got a new favorite Stella doll.

What do you guys think?! Are you loving them?! Who are you excited to see next!?

5 comments:

  1. OMG! Jakks has really gotten it together! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yep, just posted about her! lol. :) Thanks for telling me though.

      Delete
  3. they just did bloom,stella,flora and aish :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... that doesn't seem right! I just saw the back of the box picture which I'm guessing you're getting that info from. While Aisha looks absolutely gorgeous, I doubt that Musa and Tecna will be completely gone from the line...

      I think they might just be pulling another Harmonix Musa and Tecna on us. More exclusives anyone? ;) The plus about exclusives is that they ship alone in a box though which means they'll be plenty easy to find.

      Delete