Sunday, December 2, 2012

Jakks Pacific: Season 5 Everyday Bloom on eBay!

Photo belongs to eBay seller yesterchest. Will remove if asked.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Winx-Club-City-Style-Collection-Doll-BLOOM-Ready-to-ship-/230891189037?pt=US_Dolls_Bears_Toys&hash=item35c22ff32d *NOT MINE*

OMG, screaming... again! I actually saw this this morning but couldn't post until now. :P

What do you guys think?! I love how they changed the colors-- I didn't like that in the cartoon the pink was dark and the blue was light, so happy they switched that. Looks so much better.

Her hair is adorable and perfect! Too happy! Love the colors, the design... everything! I really dislike this outfit in the cartoon but it looks fab on the doll!

Who do you want to see next!? Assuming they picked up an entire shipment it should be either Aisha, Musa or Tecna! So excited!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! Jakks is doing a WONDERFUL job designing these dolls!!! I can wait to see the rest!!

    ReplyDelete