Tuesday, December 11, 2012

MagixJourney Posts New Jakks Pacific Beach and Sleepover Dolls

Check it out!! Not sure whether or not I can post the images here, so just in case I put a link instead.

http://magixjourney.blogspot.com/2012/12/winx-club-new-dolls-bikini-pagama-line.html

Okay. I wish the Sleepover line had more then just Bloom, because I think it's adorable. I haven't decided whether or not I want to pick it up though-- I think I will, but I'm not quite sure. I wonder how much it'll be? I think I'll buy it if it's like $25 or less but any more I won't.

The Beach line is super adorable!! I know it's not of any swimsuits we've seen in the show, but I love these swimsuits, they're actually realistic. Like I could actually see myself wearing that. And I couldn't see myself wearing the swimsuits they wore in the show.

Definitely going to pick those up, haven't decided whether or not Flora, but for sure Stella and Bloom. I didn't buy the first line that looked like that and I like these outfits WAY better, so this is a plus. I just hope they're easier to find then the first ones, I still haven't seen them in a store.

No comments:

Post a Comment