Thursday, December 20, 2012

Review: Jakks Pacific: Concert Bloom Doll

You know, considering this is one of the easiest to find dolls of the entire brand, it's a little sad I just now bought her and am doing a review on her. But you see, I didn't like her enough to pay whole price... and she went down to $5 on Amazon! So who could resist.

So this doll is pretty cute. Much better quality then the Everyday line, surprisingly-- I kinda wish it was the other way around, since I think their Everyday wear is a bit more important then their band attire.

Anyway. Let's get started-- the usual toe to head.

 
Super cute shoes, and an anklet!


So I really like her shoes. They're like Everyday Flora's, but in a dark royal blue. The stock picture makes them look more like a blackish blue, but really they're not that dark.

She also has this anklet which looks like it's supposed to be beads, with bigger beads hanging down from it? It's a nice added detail.


This is her entire outfit. Her tights are made out of a nice material. They're a good hot pink and don't look bad at all, even though I don't really like pink on Bloom.

Her skirt is basically identical to Musa's but in blue instead of pink. She also has the same belt as Musa, so nothing special there.

Her shirt is cute-- the colors work well and I like the material. It's super soft. You can wiggle around the little sleeve things, but the rest of it is attached to the dark blue part. If you wanted you could shove the sleeves up onto her shoulders, but I think they look infinitely better down low.

Her tie is cute, it's a simple pink. A bit less saturated and lighter then her tights. It's the same as Believix Musa's tie but you know, Musa's is a dark blue instead.

She also has a matching bracelet that goes with her anklet!

Note: Her hair didn't come in a ponytail, I put it in there.

Her face is kinda odd. It has much better lips then Everyday; Everyday's lips were odd, the top one was extremely small and the bottom one too large. These are more balanced though, and her lipstick appears to be slightly lighter? But it might just be the lighting in my room.

She has much less makeup then Everday, which is surprising. You'd expect her to wear more makeup for a concert, not less. Anyway; where you can faintly see pink eyeshadow on this one, there's lots on Everyday.

Her eyes are shaped differently as well. The bottoms of hers are more slanted upwards, while Everyday's are more straight.


This is her outfit from the back. As you can see, no ruffles on the skirt-- it's a shame.

That's prettyy much all I have to say about this doll. I'd rate her about an 8/10, going off my scale for all the first wave dolls. She's really cute, but not anything extremely special. That might partly just be the fact I don't particularly see anything really special in the Concert line in general.

Thanks for reading, and be sure to check back for more new posts! And in case I don't post again before Christmas-- I plan to, but who knows-- Merry Christmas, for those who celebrate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment