Friday, November 2, 2012

New Preview Clip: Spoiled Stella

New Preview Clip! This one's cute. It has a lot of Stella. I like Stella. Watch it here, on Nick's official site.

So Stella is hosting a fashion show with fashions that looked like they came off one of those runway shows where everyone is wearing like, big poofy odd dresses with crabs on them and stuff. You know what I mean. Kinda like Lady Gaga's style. Bloom appears in a rush. Why are you in such a rush Bloom?? Flora and Musa are just casually sitting there watching. Anyway she sits down and watches too.

Brandon runs in. Stella hangs clothes on him. Aww, don't do that Stella. That's not nice.

Anyway, fashion show starts. First girl comes out in what's in the picture above. I like first girl. She's cute. Roxy's in the audience but I didn't think that was anything special, I mean she just was there and then walked off later. Nothing important. First girl leaves and second girl comes out in an outfit that I don't really like. She was wearing the big Lady Gaga heels and a brown dress that didn't look very good. She fell over, making everyone leave. That doesn't make much sense to me. Wouldn't people help her up instead of just "eh"??

I did hear one background voice saying "I wouldn't wear clothing like that ever" or something like that. I kinda have to agree though, it's too flashy. Back to Brandon. Apparently Stella called him over here because it was an emergency. Oh, maybe that's why Bloom was running too. Brandon's mad that she lied to him and leaves, calling her immature. I can't really blame him. I am glad bratty Stella's making a reappearance though. Haven't seen much of her since Season 3.

Anyway, this clip was interesting but not the best. I am looking forward to this episode on Sunday though, I'll be doing an episode review when it airs! Be sure to watch it when it airs on Nick as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment