Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Review: Season 5, Episode 12: Domino Ceremony *SPOILERS*

Yeah, I suck at getting things done on time. Don't yell at me. My internet barely worked enough to post the Aisha review last week. I will stick to my post once everyday thing this week-- I'll drag it until Saturday, since I didn't get Monday. Anyway, here's my review. No pictures since for some reason, Nick won't let me watch the second half of the video because it thinks I am not from America. I am, by the way.

So we start off with Musa and Tecna at Alfea basically just sitting around. Why couldn't they come to the Domino Ceremony?? They got designs. I wonder if we'll see them in the show. So the Sirenix book spits out a new riddle.

Meanwhile on Domino Stella needs to add a Stella touch to everything. I liked their dresses better before, aww. They were cute and simple. The cuts on the silk/tulle/whatever that was the transparent stuff were a little weird but apart from that I liked them. So in the kingdom Bloom keeps trying to tell Sky he was 'that guy' who saved Domino (you know, when watching that movie I didn't really think he was the one that saved it, I thought it was more Bloom) so anyway he's getting an award. BUT FOR SOME REASON, SHE WON'T TELL HER PARENTS HE DOESN'T REMEMBER. WHAT IS YOUR LOGIC, BLOOM.

So Sky is just the most desperate little sad orphan raccoon because he remembers nothing. Yet he's being forced to go and get an award anyway. Bloom's parents walk up and talk to them for a little bit but then Bloom gets the call from Musa/Tecna and has to rush off to the Yellow Reef so she grabs her friends and does so. Bloom's parents let her saying Sky can cover for her. Sky. Sky. Sky. GET SKY OUT OF THESE SITUATIONS, HE KEEPS GETTING IN THEM.

So we're at the yellow reef and we find baby waterpixie selkie because you know I'm not even going to say Tritannus took her powers anymore it's known it's common knowledge he takes every selkie's powers. We bond and flower Baby Lee I don't remember her name picks up Sky's pendant at the bottom of the sea. She thinks Flora might know what it is. You know, I like that he's finally gonna get his memory back, but what kind of logic is that, selkie. Oh, a necklace. Flora must know about it. Because Flora knows about all necklaces right.

So we're going around the yellow reef now and all of a sudden giant spikes start popping out of everything (because of pollution apparently?? I wanna know what kind of demon reef this is to have that kind of reaction from pollution) and so we have to get out of there. But only Bloom gets out and so Flora, Stella, and Aisha are still stuck inside. Dang.

So these spikes are just monstrous I mean they keep getting longer when you shoot them and stuff.

Anyway somehow Bloom got them out honestly I don't remember how. I think she purified an oil puddle somewhere that was like causing the reef emotional stress.

So now the Trix are attacking the ceremony because they want Bloom's parents so Daphne has a reason to fess up. They have a good fight except Sky who's still awful at fighting. But then the Trix turn Bloom's parents into ice and show Daphne through some portal vision and then she agrees to tell them if she turns them back to normal.

So now we're with Bloom again and she sees this giant fish monster with the Gem of Courage in it's mouth. No one knows how to get it out of there so Bloom dives into it's mouth and grabs it and we have an, "Oh no, poor Bloom, she's gone! I'm so sad sob sob." moment until Bloom bursts the fish to smithereens from the inside. We now have the last gem and we should get Sirenix now but we don't??

Anyway we come back to the ceremony and kick the Trix's butts before they destroy ice Bloom's parents because I mean who really thought they were going to turn them back. So then the Trix leave.

Flora gives Sky the pendant and he REMEMBERS EVERYTHING ITS ABOUT TIME SKY.

But then he doesn't even do anything with his memory, he's just like YES MY MEMORIES BACK now back to the story.

Anyway they decide they can save Bloom's parents together and they make it out like that'll start another arc but no then they just hold hands and save them with the power of their love.

So I liked this episode it seems like I didn't but I really did. It was quite nice.

The next post you should be expecting is tomorrow... Everyday Tecna review! YES, I got her. Don't doubt my finding skills, who cares if it took me 16 stores. So expect that tomorrow. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. cant deny the love between bloom and sky.. :D they're a perfect and cute couple

    ReplyDelete