Wednesday, November 7, 2012

New Jakks Pacific Harmonix Dolls


So Jakks Pacific's official Facebook posted these!! So glad to see them. They're expected out January 2013.

Bloom is def my favorite from the line. They did the top absolutely perfectly, and well... did everything absolutely perfectly. Too in love. I already went over her in my previous post about MagixJourney posting her, so I won't go on too much about her.

Stella!!! Her wings, her everything! I wish they had made the top part of her shirt white like it is in the show but this works fine too. <3 I LOVE how they did her bangs too, those are perfect!! Her hair isn't in the high ponytail like it is in the show, but I mean how hard is it to put it in one. I think it'll make her look tons better. She's probably my third favorite of the line.


Flora is my second favorite of the line--  absolutely adore her! Her WINGS (I love the wings on these dolls obviously) and her hair... while it's not accurate, it's GORGEOUS!! I can't even decide if I want to pull it back and braid it like I was planning on doing if they didn't do it accurately @u@ Everything about her is perfect, no questions! Love love love.

Aisha is very nice <3 But there's something odd going on-- her wings are much too tall/wide, they're unbalanced. they need to chop off that very top part, because how it is right now it looks odd. I'm sure it'll look better in person though, no question. I love that they accurately did her crown, and the bodice!! I also still ADORE Jakks' deluxe Aisha face. It's one of my very favorites. Totally excited to get this doll.


Now there was something weird going on with the line up of this assortment-- apparently this is all there is, since on Jakks' page it said collect all four. Personally? I don't believe it. They know that Tecna and Musa are just as important characters as the others, and they would jump at the chance to make them too. Plus why make one full transformation line, and one not completed? Doesn't make sense, does it?

I think they're going to be exclusives to either ToysRUs and Target. Since there's no way they'd skip out on making them completely, it's not like they sold bad, they didn't. And it makes sense since they didn't show exclusive items at last Toy Fair either, the stores probably didn't want them to. 

What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. I hope your theory on Musa and Tecna is true because I will be so upset if Jakks doesn't make them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those dolls! Flora is my fav. But they better make a Tecna and Musa, or I will seriously be upset. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope MUSA and Tecna will be Target exclusives, TRU overprice on everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, looks like it was confirmed this morning they're making them and that they'll be store exclusives. I'll add that to the post tomorrow.

      I'd prefer Target as well, but there is one thing that kinda makes me wish it'd be ToysRUs-- It's probably just mine, but my Target barely ever restocks Winx dolls. The same two Everyday dolls have been sitting there for uh... a month, now? Without any new ones being put on shelves. ToysRUs here constantly restocks.

      ToysRUs does jack up prices though, and that can be nasty. I bought my Believix dolls there when they first appeared in June since they were the only store that had them, though.

      Delete
  4. My daughter loves fairy dolls a lot! I remember two Christmases ago, when I gave her a Tinkerbell-look-a-like doll and she almost cried when I gave it to her. Bloom, Stella Flora, and Aisha deserve to make our daughters happy. :)

    Regards,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete