Tuesday, November 6, 2012

MagixJourney posts image of Jakks Pacific Bloom Harmonix Doll!

Image from Winx Wiki.

OMG, screaming! This doll is AMAZING. Jakks just blew Simba/Smoby/Witty toys' Harmonix Bloom out of the water, I'm in absolute love! This is absolutely perfect for a doll collector-- accuracy AND gorgeous-ness!

Can't post the actual image here since it's exclusive to MagixJourney ;) No reposting it! She says she'll be posting the rest over the remaining part of this week and next week. Gaahh, suspense! Who are you looking forward to seeing most? For me it's probably... all of them! But mostly Aisha and Musa. Then again, Stella is my favorite Winx. And I love almost all Flora dolls. And Tecna has a gorgeous Harmonix... who knows!

I love how they did the train-- it doesn't look cheap at all, and of course they couldn't have done that whole giant thing from the show. I'm SO glad they didn't do what Simba did and make the tops dark and use the Believix material... this is a million times better! It looks too amazing! The hair is gorgeous, sure I'll have to tie it back, but that's not hard at all! Look at her crown! And her WINGS! Gaaahuhdfg!!! <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment