Thursday, November 15, 2012

Review: Jakks Pacific: Everyday Aisha Doll


Today I’m doing a review of Jakks’ Pacific’s Everyday Aisha doll! I bought her a few weeks ago with Charmix Flora and just now doing a review, haha. I was going to post this days ago but my internet decided not to let me, so it’s a few days late. Sorry about that! Anyway, let’s get started!

I got her at ToysRUs for about $15 or so with tax. Might be a couple dollars off, since I don’t keep receipts. It’s nice to see ToysRUs stocking Everyday—I only ever see them at Target.
Okay, so her hair is really cute. The texture isn’t bad at all and I’m like 99% sure that if you brushed it, you would NOT end up with an angry monster. It would get a little messed up but not that bad at all. Nothing compared to the LEGEND among my doll reviews—Believix Bloom’s hair. I compare every single new Winx doll I get’s hair to her’s. Anyway, Aisha’s hair is pulled back in two little strings. I think it might look cuter if I took them out but I don’t know, I kinda like ‘em.

I love her shirt. It’s cute, accurate, simple. Not over-doing it or anything. She also has a blue necklace which I’m pretty sure she doesn’t have in the show, but I mean, what’s the harm in adding a necklace? It’s a cute one.

Her skirt is green and has the belts/stitches/whatever I call all that junk on her skirt printed on. It doesn’t look nearly as bad as it sounds. It actually looks just fine. Her skirt has one of those bands under it to keep it from riding up. My Believix Bloom has one of those, but it snapped. I hope this one doesn’t snap, since now Bloom wears her skirt at her belly button.

Her shoes are adorbs and they better use them on another release that doesn’t have to cover them up with leg-warmers. Speaking of legwarmers, these are cute. I know they look just straight and simple and not all scrunched down like she has them in the show, but honestly, you can just scrunch them down yourself. They’ll stay. The only way they’ll move around/fall off/ride up is if you play with her. In which case you can just fix them again when you’re done.

Her face is very cute! It’s my first budget Aisha face, so I can’t compare it to another one. Once I get Concert I will though. She has bright blue eyes and the double-eyelashes all the budget face-prints have. (right?) Her eyes are a bit livelier and taller than her Believix face. I think I prefer the Believix face for the serene look to it, but this one is fab too. Her lips are a bright pink, the same color as Everyday Flora and Bloom’s. But no, not all the Everyday lips are the same color—Musa’s are a much lighter pink and Stella’s are red. Not sure about Tecna’s—I haven’t seen her in person.

Overall I’d rate this doll an 8.5/10. There are a few little things that could’ve been done better, but she’s great the way she is too. <3

The next doll review you should be expecting is Everyday Tecna. I went to eight different stores looking for this doll this weekend and I DID NOT FIND HER. I will find her no matter what this weekend. Hopefully. Expect a review next week assuming I find her. After her the next Winx dolls I’ll buy will probably be either the remainder of the Everyday line, Harmonix depending on how soon they show up, or the Bloom/Sky two pack.

I’m running out of dolls on hold to do reviews of. Aisha was my last one. The only ones remaining that I could do/are complete enough for me to do are Simba Believix Flora, Simba Dance Roxy, and SDCC Blue Bloom. But SDCC Bloom is in the box and I’m not taking her out, so that might be kinda a lame review. But hey, if anyone wants Simba I’ll do it. Feel free to post a comment with your opinion. But really those are what I have left until I buy more, unless you want Mattel reviews. But that would be kinda useless since those dolls aren’t being sold anymore. And I only have two that are complete. Oh well, it won’t be long until I buy more Jakks anyway. With the exception of Everyday Tecna. Probably December. Maybe late November. Maybe.

Also, about next week, I’ll be doing a new blog post everyday! Or, trying to. Most likely I will, but if my internet decides to throw a fit again it might get postponed a day and you might get two one day. But anyway, you get my point. <3

Remember to tune into Winx Club this Sunday on Nickelodeon! And to check back on this blog for more new posts. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Could you do like a Winx Doll Collection Update post? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man... I could, but I'd have to figure out how to get photos from my phone onto my computer, since I don't just want one big long list. :P

      Delete