Friday, November 23, 2012

Fan Activities

Bloom can pick all the right answers! Can you?
Couldn't think of a post for this day... lame, right? Well instead of you get some little cute activities. Anyone who can get all the questions right gets uh... nothing, really. But it's fun to see who can get the most. If you can I'll put your name into the post with a little "[Blank] got all the answers right, congratulations!" Or if no one can then just whoever gets the most. Sure you can use Google to answer these, but does that really make it fun? It kinda ruins it. :(

Who Said it? (all quotes are from the 4Kids dub)

"How it might feel is irrelevant."
   - Winx Club: Season 2 Episode 1

A. Tecna
B. Digit
C. Icy

"Aah! What's it doing, does it want the sandwich?!" [said to a crying Piff]
  - Winx Club: Season 2 Episode 2

A. Bloom
B. Stormy
C. Stella

"I couldn't shake the feeling that something terrible was going to happen... I kept tossing and turning, I saw all these beautiful flowers, and they all kept turning into ash right in front of me!"
  - Winx Club: Season 1 Episode 13

A. Layla
B. Flora
C. Bloom

"I'm saving that planet from style trauma!"
  - Winx Club: Season 2 Episode 14

A. Diaspro
B. Stella
C. Chimera

Unscramble the words!

Eeivilxb

Runsnatitn

Ratwe Satsr

Netihz

Fill In the Blank Lyrics

"One day you take me up,
_______________________
Stop playing with my feelings,
I'm about to lose my mind!"

-- Winx Club: Heart of Stone

"Take my hand and hold me we can fight the darkness!
_______________________________
We are the Winx!
Just close your eyes and spread your wings!"

-- Winx Club: Open Up Your Heart

"It's a magic night, the sky is ablazing
new adventure are calling for us, join the winx!
We can ride a cloud, no time for hesitating!
_______________________________"

-- Winx Club: Under the Sign of Winx

No comments:

Post a Comment