Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Review: Jakks Pacific, Charmix Flora Doll

Hey everyone! Remember how I mentioned putting up two new doll reviews? Well yeah, here's one of them. About time I got this doll, been needing her since September haha. It's Flora of the Charmix line! This is my review on her... Check out my review of Bloom and Stella as well if you want to know about the entire line.

Also, Happy Halloween everyone! What are you dressing up as this year? :) Also, the Hallowinx theme on this blog will be leaving tomorrow! If anyone caught me testing out the new banner a few days ago I guess you got a sneak peek, haha. But I'll be changing it tomorrow morning.

Well, let's get started with the review! I doubt you guys just want to hear me babble on, haha. Then again, that's really all my reviews are.

FLORA
 
Flora is actually competing with Stella for being my favorite of the line. She's really cute. But man, what a misleading stock picture. Her hair looks completely different and the material on her sleeves is different. Her hair is like Concert/Everyday's but not quite as ratty, it doesn't have those Believix buns like it shows in the stock picture. (I think if you brushed this one's hair it would get a little nasty, but nowhere near Believix Bloom's.) The material on her sleeves is really the fishnet-like material on Bloom's sleeves. 

I love the makeup on this doll. It's like Concert/Everyday's but waaay purple-y. I've seen a lot of people complain about Jakks not changing the makeup, but this really is different. Everyday's is a bright pink and this is a pink-ish purple. I love it. It's so cute.

The dress on this doll isn't half bad either. It's very accurate. It's more hot-pink then the light-pink it is in the show, but it still works just fine. A lot of people complain about the shoes not being very accurate, but they're the same as Bloom's really. How I see it is, they're ankle boots, good enough, who cares if they're exactly the same as the show's? It's a doll, can't expect it to be super accurate.

The wings are very cute, and surprisingly enough the glitter doesn't shed very often. Sure it does come off, but not nearly as much as you'd expect.

Overall I'd give this doll an 8.5 out of 10. Very accurate and gorgeous!

Thanks for reading, and don't forget, I still have one more doll review to do. It'll be a surprise. ;) I also will be doing a new episode review on Sunday, so be sure to check back for that! Once again, Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment