Wednesday, October 10, 2012

New Preview Clip: Inner Problems

New preview clip is out! I think this is my favorite yet... you can watch it here on BelieveInWinx's YouTube. :)

Ouch, this is rough! Reminds me of the Nightmare Monster episode we got back in Season 1. For my review, I'll start with Bloom's part.

Bloom's... I feel like it would've been better if it hadn't been Diaspro that was talking to her. Sky would've made it better, or even Bloom herself like Stella in Stella's clip. Diaspro's voice just can't make the right tone... it's way too light, it just can't sound mean. Only snotty. Other then that I thought it was a pretty average nightmare. Could've been better, but I understand why they did it how they did.

Stella's I actually liked. It was a little odd that that was her only personal problem, but I really loved that her enemy was herself and self-confidence problems. It shows she's not just the prissy girly girl we see in the show-- she has insecurity problems. I've always loved that about Stella, it's one of the reasons she's my favorite character.

Aisha's... HOLY COW AISHA'S. Aisha's took the cake. Nabu!! Poor Aisha! I really hope Nabu comes back now, so this problem is solved... because no matter how self-confident she gets there's always going to be the pain of "could I have done something to save him?"...

Overall, this clip was really interesting. I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment