Thursday, August 30, 2012

Stella's Photogallery

Our Miss Magix winner has made her debut on the Winx Club site's photogallery albums! How exciting. <3

I love this one of her and the drink, thought it is a bit off. While Stella looks gorgeous, Musa... back there is having some problems.

There's a reason I don't like flash animation. This is it. :P 

And why is there a carrot in her drink? Is that something I didn't know about? Do people do that?

 Anyway, I do think Stella here got the better of the photogalleries, along with Musa (even though she may not be doing too well back there behind Stella...) and maybe Flora or Tecna. Bloom looked kinda creepy in hers and Aisha's was kinda bland.

This picture of her isn't bad either! It's very Stella. :)

Not relating to the pictures themselves much, but I love her outfit. It's one of my favorites of hers. I prefer her with bangs too, but I see why they did this. It looks better with the outfit. The headband is really cute too and I love those star earrings.

 That's about all for today, be sure to tune in to Nick this Sunday to watch Season 5: Episode 2, The Spill! I'll be doing a review on it just like I did with Episode 1: The Lilo, so check it out once it goes up. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment