Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sky's New Haircut

My my, looks like the King of Eraklyon got a brand new haircut!
Shame we can only see it from the back, but it's all that was posted today on Winx Club's Season 5 section of their website.

Personally, I think it's pretty nice. It's more fitting for today's styles, and it'll make him more popular with little girls and that audience. 

Though I must say, I will definitely miss his old haircut. It was different, do you know what I mean? It wasn't your average "cute boy" haircut from most tv boys. It was kind of different, while still being good looking.

Old haircut aside, this one is pretty cute and I definitely still like it. Season 5 seems to be changing up the hairstyles quite a bit.
I mean, until now Flora never wore a ponytail in the show. Musa's hairstyle is really different, Stella got some cute sidebangs, and Bloom finally grew out her bangs. (Though I think I may like her bangs better, oh well. They wouldn't have looked good with this new outfit anyway. I do hope she gets them back eventually, though!) 

Anyway, so Season 5 is in just a few days, it's this Sunday! How hyped up are you guys?! This picture is only making it more exciting, haha. 

Be sure to check out both BelieveInWinx's article and Magix Journey's article on these new screenshots! They both reported it super quick before me. ;)

And don't forget to help get Winx Club trending on Twitter this Sunday, the day of the premiere!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE SHY NE HAIR CUT IT LOOK HOT AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEASON 5 EPISODE 2

    ReplyDelete