Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Season 5 Episode 2 Description

So it looks like the description for the 2nd episode is out!
Be sure to read MagixJourney and Winx4Life's articles on it!

"The Winx hold a benefit concert to clean up the oil spill; Tritannus absorbs the spill's pollution and transforms into a monster; Tritannus and Trix escape from prison."

So it looks like the band is making a return! It wasn't my favorite, but hey, I guess it's better then if they suddenly dropped the band out of nowhere, right? Especially after how they made it such a big deal at the end of Season 4. 
I didn't even know the Trix got put in prison, haha. Was it something that happened in Magical Adventure? I haven't watched that movie yet, so I'm not sure.
It seems like they have a nice plot being built so far with Season 5, it looks like it'll be just great. ;)
Am I the only one that finds it pretty interesting that Tritannus absorbs the pollution? I wonder if it's going to be the kind of thing like, 
"I will absorb it so the rest of the ocean can live in peace despite how it may affect me!"
That'd be pretty interesting to me. :P 

What are your thoughts on the description for the next episode? Are you excited for Season 5?

1 comment: