Sunday, August 19, 2012

My Introduction

Welcome to Believix Wings! 
I created this blog because I love Winx Club, and I have ever since I was little. I'm a teenage girl from the USA and I go by SibyllaJustice.
I look forward to posting here, I've never had a blog like this so it's my first time. I hope I'm doing it right! haha. 
I plan to post the current Winx news, reviews of Winx products, and my opinions on Winx Club related things. I think it'll be really fun and a great experience, so I hope to have a good time with all you guys here in the Winx community! 
To start off this blog I'd like to ask, how were you introduced to Winx Club? I'm sure it's a question asked time and time before, but I always find it fun to hear about it. 
I was introduced to it because when I was little my mom brought me one of the four comics they translated into English from the grocery store and thought I'd like it. She never imagined I'd end up loving it this much! Now I'm a huge fan. :)
So what's your guys' story? Share in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment