Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Musa's Photogallery

Musa's Photogallery has officially been added to the Winx Club official site

I think her's is the best so far! It shows off her outfit and hairstyle, which by the way look much more Musa. Season 4 Musa's outfit... don't even get me started. It's the exact opposite of Season 1 Musa, it's preppy and pink.

Anyway, happy she's getting back into her normal style! Now all she needs is a haircut, and she'll be perfect!

Not saying I don't totally love this haircut, because I do, and it's much better then Season 4's, but I do think it would be even better with short hair. ;)

I love these images, she looks so cute!! haha. Though I do wonder why sometimes she has her headphones and sometimes she doesn't. It happened in the first episode too, it's like a glitch. Sometimes she appeared with them and sometimes she didn't. It would make more sense if when she didn't appear with them on her head she had them on her neck, but they just... disappear. Is it a storage spell? Or does she just decide, "NOPE, I don't like these headphones today." and throws them away? lol.

Now all we need is Stella's photogallery! Our Shining Sun princess, my favorite Winx girl. If it wasn't obvious, lol. She's plastered all over this blog. :)

What do you think of the Season 5 outfits? Do you prefer any of the Season 4 outfits over these? The only one I think I prefer Season 4 is Bloom. Share in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment