Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Season 5: Tritannus Clip, Flora and Tecna's Photogalleries

I'm sure by now you've all seen the clip of Tritannus and Nereus, if you haven't, check out BelieveInWinx or MagixJourney, they've both got it posted and uploaded!

My opinion? Best out of all the preview clips so far.
It's much more serious, and less silly. I like it a lot!

I do find it odd however that both Tritannus and Nereus look exactly the same, but with different hair colors. I mean, they even have the same hairstyle? What kind of brothers do that? Especially when one tries to kill the other...

And it's a nice touch they included Tressa and Queen Ligeia! At first I wasn't sure if I heard it right when Ligeia said brother, but watching it again I'm sure of it. It's nice that they're a family-- well not nice that they now have a mutated merman in their family, but nice they remembered their existence and didn't make a whole new royal family. I am wondering where Nabu fits in however. If Aisha's family rules over the land of Andros, and Tressa's the sea, what does that make Nabu's family? The second rulers of the land?

Also, nice to finally know how to pronounce Tritannus. Probably just me but I was always pronouncing it Tri-ton-us, instead of Tri-tan-us. Silly, huh? :P I just always thought it would be pronounced like the triton the object.

Also, Winx Club's Season 5 Online site has posted their photogalleries of Flora and Tecna! Here's a link, since I only included one of each in the post. ;)

Flora looks cute in the picture with Helia, and Tecna looks cute in the one with Timmy! Kinda funny they look cuter in the pics with their boyfriends, haha.

So what are you thinking of the Season so far, and of the new preview clip? Share in the comments!

And be sure to tune in this Sunday for the second episode of Season 5, The Spill!

No comments:

Post a Comment