Sunday, February 3, 2013

Jakks Pacific Musa and Tecna Harmonix Dolls

..have appeared in an ad! So, funny story. This morning my friend Jen from BelieveInWinx forum told me that she had seen a commercial with them in it, but couldn't take a picture, and I instantly freaked out because... well, Musa and Tecna Harmonix!!!

So I spent my day watching hours of Spongebob, despite the fact I hate it, because that's what she said was playing when she saw it. And lo and behold...


Nasty quality image, sorry. I literally had to take a picture of my TV screen.

I'm sure some other people beat me to reporting it, but that's fine. I'm still super excited! Just look at them!

Musa is my favorite of the two. I LOVE the bright pink they used on her outfit, even though I know it's probably partially my TV, and even though it's inaccurate I love the curls in her hair. Her wings are also AMAZING looking, if I may say so myself. She's actually probably my favorite of the line!

I'm a little disappointed that they used a crown on her head like that instead of how Aisha's is since hers is like that in the show, but whatever, this works.

Tecna is SUPER cute too! I love her outfit-- the colors are perfect, and from what you can see, even though it's very little, her wings look adorable!

The long hair also looks super cute, though it's really inaccurate.. but hey, pretty!! Right? Can always cut it anyway, but I think I'm gonna keep mine like this. Apart from Mattel's Enchantix Tecna, I think this is the only long-haired Tecna doll.

What do you guys think of them?!

5 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! TECNA AND MUSA LOOKS SOOOOO FABULOUS THERE! LOVE TECNA'S LONG HAIR AND MUSA'S DRESS THERE! ACTUALLY, I LOVE ALL ABOUT THEM!
    (Sorry for caps-lock, I am really SOOO happy to see the Tecna and Musa Harmonix of Jakks Pacific!) :)

    But too bad that they focus too much on the others rather than Musa and Tecna... :/

    Anyways, its Miann here, sorry for me, removing some comments, actually, I just wanted to merge both of my comments for me not to double-post...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sooooo agree. Really would like these dolls. And the color splash.

      Delete
  2. I wonder if they're gonna make the musa and tecna harmonix mimi figures but time will time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tecna's dress is very, very pretty, and I love the shade of purple they used. As much as I like the Musa doll, I think I'll just get Tecna, as I'm saving up money so that I can get tons of Sirenix/Sailor ones in the fall. However, as much as I like Tecna's long hair, I was kind of looking forward to see how the short style would've looked. It was very elegant in show and had this whole British royalty air to it, like an old photo of Princess Diana. I obsessed over this hairstyle for a while, but I like the other one too, and I'll still buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They aren't out yet. But I hope they will be soon.

    ReplyDelete