Wednesday, February 20, 2013

New Preview Clip: Coral Sea Mayhem

 Uploaded by MagixJourney! :)


Okay, so... where's Aisha?! I love Aisha, where'd you go girl?! Why aren't you in this preview clip. You're gonna make me cry.

What was that we're not all nature fairies like Flora. Why'd we all just join together and automatically know where to go. Didn't we like, super struggle with that in Season 1? Come oooon, at least call it the voice of nature.

Those turning shots were kinda super creepy.

That's an odd path. The path of light! Huh. I guess it works. Wait... the Pillar of Light! Whoa!

Why are we going faster Tecna? All that happened was we heard a noise. Unless I missed something. Hey, those dragons look like Heartless from Kingdom Hearts! I like that.

That was a pretty average clip. I'm bitter there was no Aisha. And why'd nature tell us where to go. But the KH dragons were sweet. I am looking forward to this week's episode more though... this'll be cool! Hopefully Stella won't be too much of a brat. Maybe since it's supposed to focus on her it'll give her a chance to grow up a bit, especially since we had that thing in the last episode-- it could help lead up to her growing up.

What did you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. Maybe Teredor called Aisha over to Andros to give her that sword, so that's why she's not with the Winx.

    ReplyDelete