Sunday, February 10, 2013

Winx Club Season 5 Part 2 Premieres Sunday, February 17th

Is it true? Is it real? Do we REALLY have a solid air date? Let's hope so, especially considering there was a commercial that aired today saying this.

Anyway. Just a post to let you all know if you hadn't heard yet since I know I haven't posted anything saying so yet, mainly because that dates keep changing and I just can't even take them seriously anymore.

Look forward to more episode reviews from me, haha! I know you all must love those. Not. I believe the next episode is "The Emperor's Throne"! I know for a while everyone thought it was The Pillar of Light but I think it got changed. Don't quote me on that though.

Anyway, be sure to tune in you guys! Just one week to go before more Winx! We'll be seeing lots of Sirenix, in both 2D and 3D. Which do you prefer?
Goodbye Harmonix, hello Sirenix!

6 comments:

  1. My DVR gave a confirmed description for Sunday's episode, so hopefully it's true! *girly scream*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, what was it? I tried looking on mine and it didn't have it, but mine usually takes a while at that kind of thing anyway.

      Delete
  2. It isn't exact, but something about the Winx holding an event in Gardenia to help the pollution and Tritannus and the Trix trying to find something called the "Emperor's Throne." It's weird that the Winx would come straight back to Gardenia after earning Sirenix, but...the Emperor's Throne thing sounds very, very intriguing.

    P.S. : How do you change your avatar on this place?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh... I actually had to go into the menu to remember how. I think this has been mine forever lol. v__v

      Go to blogger.com, then where it says "rainbowdustwinx's blogs" click that, then it'll show your profile. Then change your profile pic through there.

      Delete
    2. Sorry to be off topic, but mine is a WordPress account, so I can't do Blogger. I found a really cute picture, but I don't know how to make it show up on your page!

      Delete
    3. Hmm... odd! I've never used wordpress, so I'm not sure. :( Maybe look up a tutorial?

      Delete