Sunday, September 16, 2012

Review: Season 5: Episode 4, Return to Alfea *SPOILERS*

Image from the Winx Wikia
Let me start this off by saying I LOVE that they're returning to Alfea. It's good they're not staying on Earth, Earth had too many opportunities to do useless things. (Like, there's a much lower chance they're going to throw their Rock band and Pets into Magix then Earth.)

Now here is my review of the episode.

First off, since when can Dafne make wind blow? I know it was supposed to make the scene more dramatic, but jeezus. She's a spirit not... wind. What?

I kinda wish she had really died instead of this. Before it was made out to be she died saving her sister (and it was her choice to), now it just seems like an accident gone wrong, that can easily be fixed. Don't get me wrong, I love Dafne, but I hope they don't bring her back to life. It would negate the value of her sacrifice and make it too "happy ending for everyone." 

Looks like we're getting some Flora/Helia love drama this time. It's about time. I really like Princess Crystal's design. 

And does this mean Helia is from Lynphea? If he's childhood friends with Crystal, and she's the princess, wouldn't that mean he is?

Man, how much power can Tritannus pack into that trident?! If he can give the Trix THAT much power from one zap.. man.

Anyone else love Musa. She's being so snarky, it brings some variety to the cast. Almost reminds me of Season 1/2 (but mainly 1) Musa. She might be creeping up on my favorites list to be almost with Stella.

The fight they had was entertaining, but nothing to comment on. 

But wait, Sky fell ten stories!!

SKY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU WHY DIDNT YOU DIE IT WAS A TEN STORY FALL WHAT

You die if you fall ten stories, kiddies. Don't forget that.

..But now he doesn't remember Bloom. Somehow I am not surprised. It seems like it'll be an interesting plot nevertheless, but I hope it doesn't span over more then three or so episodes. I don't want the Season to just consist of "waahh my boyfriend doesn't remember me," but that might just be because I've watched various shows with that plot and I'm tired of it.

MY GOODNESS THE PREVIEW FOR THE NEXT EPISODE IS FRIGHTENING

Tecna finally gets some attention and she gets turned into a robot oh Tecna. :(

What I want to know though, is why is there EVEN a book that turns someone into a robot hanging out in Alfea's archive. WHY. When will that come in handy?!

Anyway, I liked this episode, but it wasn't as good as the last two. But it was better then the Lilo. :) I'd give it about a 7 or so out of 10. 

Thanks for reading everybody! Feel free to share your opinion on the episode in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment