Saturday, September 22, 2012

Total Licensing/Total Licensing Italy: Winx Club Images and Articles

From Total Licensing Magazine.
Total Licensing Italy September is out... and includes Winx!

First we've got some sort of fashion sketch-style images with this. I'm not 100% sure what exactly it is, so I'm just linking it instead of posting the image. 


I'm totally in love with them. I've always thought fashion sketches were gorgeous, and seeing Winx... aaahh!!! They may only be slightly stylized to look like fashion sketches, but they still are. ;)

Then in Total Licensing Magazine Fall 2012, we've got official 2D Sirenix images!! They're what's to the side of this article here. ;) It's only Bloom, Stella and Flora, but still!


Man, is it just me or is Flora kinda giving off a punk-rock vibe?? haha. She looks nice with it though. The pose for her is a little odd, but it works!

There were also articles included in both magazines, but I don't really want to load them all into this post. That could crash my computer, lol.

Anyone else in love with these images, just in general? Aaahhh!! 

Be sure to check back tomorrow for my Episode Five review. :)

PS: Anyone else think it's about time I update the look of this blog? If you have any suggestions for images for a new banner or anything, tell me! :) I'm thinking maybe Hallowinx, for Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment