Thursday, September 27, 2012

Brand Licensing Europe: 2D Musa, Tecna, Aisha Sirenix

And looks like we get 2D art of those three, too! Glad we are, it was kind of obnoxious how it was just Bloom, Stella and Flora.

These are from Brand Licensing Europe's Netbook for September/October.

I think out of the 2D Sirenix in general my favorites are Aisha and Bloom. They both came out really well. The other did too, I just mean I like them especially. :P

Musa looks really good, too! And Tecna's hair is awesome. and I really like the contrast between her shirt and her tights, that worked well.

Who are your favorites in 2D Sirenix? Share in the comments what you think!

PS: Did you guys notice the new look on the blog? It's time for Halloween soon!


3 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read.Thanks for sharing

    Brand licensing london & Brand licensing europe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please keep sharing more and more information about this.This is a good information of the fashion licensing articles and really like your site.
    Brand licensing london &Brand licensing europe

    ReplyDelete