Saturday, September 8, 2012

Italian Harmonix Dolls and New Season 5 Clip: Toxic Power

It's been a pretty good week for Winx news. Not too much, but not too little. ;) Then again, when is there ever too much Winx news?

First off, MagixJourney found an image of the new Italian Harmonix dolls! I think they're by Simba, but it might be Giochi. Not sure. It was found here. :)

Personally, I think they're pretty cute! Not the best, but not the worst. I really like Stella and Flora, but I wish they would try harder to do accurate hair. The Italian Believix dolls had really accurate hair (minus Bloom), so wondering what's going on here. Should've at least given Stella bangs, she does have them in her Harmonix transformation. Oh well, it's not that bad! It looks fine like this too anyway. :) 

The other main complaints I have with these is for one, Aisha's coloring. Why is her dress blue? In the show it's green and a little blue, where's that pink coming from, too? Bloom's wings look a little weird next to the others, but it's not that bad.

But really, what's going on with Aisha's outfit? The others have minor outfit problems, but none as off as Aisha's. But they're still quite nice dolls, I'll probably import a Stella for myself.

Also this week we got a new clip on Nick's site for the third episode, titled Toxic Power! Be sure to check out BelieveInWinx and MagixJourney posts on it as well. ;)

It was a pretty nice clip, but man is Tritannus psycho. Who yells "ITS TOXIC!" then starts laughing?! Icy's pretty smart though, trying to get Tritannus to work with them. She knows he's probably their only way out of these prisons.

Not much else to say about this clip, it wasn't that interesting. I'm sure tomorrow's episode will be though!

Also, I picked up some Charmix dolls from ToysRUs this weekend. Once I get Flora I'll do a full review. :)

Be sure to check this blog tomorrow, I'll be doing an episode review on the third episode then, be sure to take a look!

3 comments:

  1. Apparently a lot of people don't like these dolls, but I personally think they're the best Winx dolls I have ever seen! The only problem is that I don't now how to import them or even order; I want Stella, Aisha, and Musa for myself...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know-- for some reason this company's are pretty unpopular with Winx fans. My personal favorite is Jakks, but I love these as well! I own a Dance Roxy and a Believix Flora from it, I'd own more if they weren't so hard to import.

      What I do with them is I check out a few of the international sites-- try muscara.com, amazon.co.uk/amazon.fr/amazon.it, and eBay worldwide. If it's a Believix or so quality and an easy to find character, it usually totals up to around $40-50 with shipping. Expensive, but worth it if they're your favorite! :)

      Delete
  2. I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wish you best of luck for all your best efforts.

    event merchandise licensing & brand licensing europe

    ReplyDelete