Saturday, March 23, 2013

New Witty Toys Sirenix Dolls

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/484311_625142950834704_1630610187_n.jpg

There's a link, since I'm not sure if these images are leaked or what? I'll pull down the link if it turns out they are. :P

Credit to Winxisawesome of One&OnlyWinxClub for posting this on BelieveInWinx forum!

Anyway! I know there's been a lot of confusion about just what these dolls are. They're Witty. No, I don't have any confirmation or anything, but I'm positive that's what they are. 

They have Witty bodies. Those definitely aren't Jakks-- Jakks are much more slender and skinny. Less curvy as well.

Yes, I know they have Jakks Pacific heads on them... but Witty's weird. I've seen them do this before-- they modeled their outfits on Jakks dolls. I guess they just stuck Jakks heads on them so they wouldn't be taking pictures of headless dolls because these aren't finished. They most definitely won't come out with Jakks heads, because even apart from that, these are the Believix hairstyles. They'd have unique Sirenix hairstyles if these were the final heads.

Now that that's been cleared up. I actually quite like these bodies. I don't get the lack of accuracy though-- what's up with Flora's tights? Why no pink? They are pink in the show, right? There's also something weird going on with Aisha's outft I can't place. 

I doubt these are even the final outfits though, because in case you guys don't remember, Witty released many different images of their Harmonix line before they came out, and they looked way different than the final versions. So maybe these will be more accurate when the time comes.

What do you guys think of them? Do you have a different theory on what they are? Are you excited to see what Jakks does when it's their turn?

No comments:

Post a Comment