Tuesday, March 5, 2013

MagixJourney's Jakks Pacific Toy Request Petition

We all sit around complaining about how there's no Musa, Tecna, or Aisha in the Enchantix/Charmix lines, or how Musa and Tecna aren't in City Style, and how there's no Roxy Believix doll, and how Jakks won't make any of that fun stuff we want...

Well guess what?! 

No more sitting around!! My friend MagixJourney created a petition on his forum. There you can list everything you want Jakks to make-- and why! Then he'll send the topic to Jakks for them to see, and maybe, just maybe, it'll make a difference, and they'll give us Winx fans what we want.

http://magixjourney.forumotion.com/t198-winx-club-jakks-toy-s-request-petition 

Here it is! You have to sign up to post, but no worries, it doesn't take long. 

It doesn't matter if what you want has already been said-- say it again!! The more people Jakks sees wanting this stuff., the more likely we are to get it. So let your voice be heard! If we all join up and work together, I know we can do this! Can't you imagine?! Walking into a store and seeing a Roxy Believix doll sitting on a shelf. Or a Musa, Tecna, or Aisha Charmix! Come on everyone, we can do it!

3 comments:

  1. YES...just yes. This is perfect! It's worth signing up for the petition! Just what I need!

    I've always wanted a Roxy Believix doll, and a Musa Enchantix would be super cool! My ultimate dream would be the Goth-Loli Mirta I mentioned on my blog. Jakks would probably never do that, but you never know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be so cool! I've always wanted certain dolls (especially the Roxy Believix), so I think I'll sign up! This sounds like a great campaign.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a good idea! I really hope this works! I'd love to be able to walk into a store and see Tecna, Musa, and Aisha Charmix dolls! And I'd be overjoyed to see a Roxy doll!

    ReplyDelete