Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Could these be the Winx's wishes?

Sorry you guys don't get an episode review today. It's taking me longer than usual. So instead you get this.

On Nick's latest Winx Club quiz, Who's Your Winx Monster Match? (here's a link! http://www.nick.com/quizzes/winx-club-whos-your-winx-monster-match-quiz.html), one of the questions is about Sirenix wishes.

Now whether you want to admit, Nick's quizzes... are the kind of super obvious quizzes, where let's say it's to find out what Winx you're most like-- it asks you what color hair you have. Just, like, THOSE quizzes. You should all know what I mean.

Which makes me wonder... could these options be the Winx Club's Sirenix wishes? Or something Nick made up? The quiz covers four fairies, basically. Bloom, Flora, Aisha, and Tecna. 

These answers aren't so obvious I can easily match them each up to a girl, but here's my guess:

An end to world hunger; Tecna
An end to all fighting; Bloom
To fix global warming; Flora
I'd wish for the safety of my family; Aisha

Bloom and Tecnas were the main challenge. I wasn't sure which one went with who, so who knows on that one.

These wishes... don't seem very good to me. Aisha's seems like it could work, but the others? No way. They're all way too big things, plus if you end all fighting... what are you gonna do in Season 6, anyway?

But you never know. This is one of "those" quizzes.

What do you guys think? Do you think these could be the Winx Club's wishes? (also, PS. I got the Devourer for my result! What'd you guys get?)

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One will. I'm hoping to do Singing Whales sometime either today or tomorrow, and then I'll do Problems Of Love another time. I'll probably do it early next week and then whatever's coming this Sunday I'll do at the end of next week so I'll be all caught up by the 14th. :) That made sense, right? Not sure how well I explained it.

      Delete
  2. I don't think these are the Winx's wishes.I'm not 100% sure what Tecna,Musa,Flora,and Stella will wish for.Aisha will most likely use her wish to bring Nabu back to life and Bloom will most likely use her wish on Daphne in order to give her a body(again).

    ReplyDelete
  3. spoiler alert don't read if you don't want to know but in episode 22 tecna gets her wish and in episode 23 stella gets hers what they are i don't know cause the episodes i watched were not in english

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's about time you should do episode reviews, already 3 episodes passed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh I know. :( A lot of stuff happened this last weekend so I got really busy. I have the first one almost done though and it should be posted sometime in the next hour! This upcoming week all I'll post will be episode reviews to try to get them done!

      Delete
  5. I don't think that Flora will wish for the end to global warming. Global warming only effects Earth (As far as I'm concerned) I'm sure that the Winx aren't even aware of the fact that there is global warming as they never have mentioned it. If Bloom chose that wish than there will be no more 'Winx Club' And I'm certain Nick will prevent that from happening. Those wished probably won't happen anyways. Great blog, btw

    ReplyDelete